I celebrate your love with a touch of French elegance
So you have decided to get married and you’re planning a destination wedding in France ? Congratulations !
Together, let’s create the wedding ceremony of your dreams !
But the civil ceremony at the registry office or town hall is often very impersonal and leaves you feeling dissatisfied.
Whether you have chosen to commit yourselves during a Catholic ceremony in church or a symbolic secular ceremony, I will guide you in the creation & the celebration of your truly bespoke wedding ceremony.
Consequently, I invite you to experience a ceremony which is 100% personalised to you, full of music, emotions and meaning, always respecting your religious, philosophical or spiritual beliefs and your cultural origins.
So, we will celebrate your love and commitment to each other as you embark on the adventure of life together. In short, my role is to create a magical moment in time that highlights your relationship to the most important people in your life.
” Marriage allows love to be spoken, to be sung, to be celebrated. Love needs to be expressed in a sacred way,
it needs rituals, pledges of how it incarnates the wondrous and the divine”.
D. Sonet, Découvrons l’amour
Your bespoke wedding ceremony
A performance full of emotion and elegance
First, you choose the place that best corresponds to you (a church, the place in which you are holding your reception, a beach, a forest, a chapel, a garden…).
Then I conceive and make your personalised ceremony possible, in accordance with the sacred significance of this day, with you and for you. Everything is to be defined together. The choice of words, rituals, the music and my singing will reflect your love, your values and create the desired atmosphere. Consequently, this moment might be tinged with solemnity, joy, gratitude, spirituality, poetry, romantism or magic … it’s up to you to choose !
Then, I will be at your side on the big day as your wedding celebrant in France and/or singer, creating the special bond between you, your family and your guests. Finaly, you will commit yourselves sincerely and will exchange your vows, your consent and your rings in an intense moment of sharing and emotion. Thus, all your family and friends will feel as involved as both of you.
The role of music during your ceremony
Music is a magical link for emotions and transcendence. It unites generations and cultures. My singing will be the thread, revealing all the beauty, joy and grace of your wedding ceremony, with that special French touch: a rare and exclusive service, designed to ‘enchant’ your union.
So, you choose the songs that suit you from my large repertoire of glamorous and chic crossover songs (Ave Maria, gospel, opera, spirituals, cinema, modern & pop songs, jazz …).
“ Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.”
Whatever the form of celebration you have in mind (religious or secular, wedding, elopement, wedding anniversary or a vow renewal) and the style of your wedding (intimate or public, traditional or more creative, bohochic or classical, simple or sophisticated), everything is done to simplify your life !
1. Getting to know each other : free first meeting (appointment, skype, whatsapp or phonecall) to determine if I am the right person for you then signing a contract after accepting my free quote
2. Collaboration (unlimited contact) : on the basis of an interactive coaching session which will allow you to relive the memories of how you both met and the story of your couple, I will guide you and help to free your creativity in order to give shape to your dream ceremony ( style & content with the musical program incorporated)
3. the big day : I will take charge of the coordination with the various participants in the ceremony. I’ll allow to fully experience your event and make the best of the presence of your nearest and dearest.
I will then stand by your side to sing and celebrate your love as your wedding celebrant in France &/or singer. Of course, I always adapt my look (colour and style) in harmony with the theme, venue and decoration of your wedding.
Finally, your wedding ceremony will be a unique and unforgettable moment, one of the most beautiful memories that last a life time, for you, your family and your guests Kind words – testimonials
“There are no coincidences, only encounters”
Classical crossover singer and wedding celebrant in France, I specialise in destination wedding in France and abroad.
I travel throughout France and internationally according to your requests :
- in a palace in Paris, Cannes, Geneva, Brussels
- lavender in Valensole in Alpes-de-Haute-Provence
- olive trees in Provence in the Alpilles Vaucluse (84),
- with the song of the Luberon cicadas,
- a church or a manade in the Camargue,
- under an oak tree from a bastide in Aix-en-Provence,
- a beach of Porquerolles Var (83) or in Mauritius,
- the calanques of Marseille Bouches du Rhône (13)
- a Loire château
- on a boat off Saint Tropez or Corsica
- in a dream villa on the French Riviera in the Alpes Maritimes (06)
- a Riad in Marrakech,
- in a chapel in Santorini or Mykonos
- or a luxurious setting in Gstaad, Switzerland,
- in the heart of the snow in Megève, Courchevel, Chamonix, Meribel,
- a tropical garden in the French overseas departments of Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint Barthélémy or Bali,
- in a palace in Monaco, Monte Carlo, Venice or Saint Petersburg,
- at the sumptuous ressort domaine des étangs in Massignac,
- a vineyard in Bordeaux or on the slopes of Uzès in the Gard (30) in Languedoc-Roussillon
- under a ceremonial arch in Versailles, Lyon, Lille, Biarritz, Carcassonne, Nice, Toulouse, Nîmes, Strasbourg…
- sous une arche de cérémonie à Versailles, Lyon, Lille, Biarritz, Carcassonne, Nice, Toulouse, Nîmes, Strasbourg …
Let’s celebrate your elopement in Provence
To conclude, during these years, I have met many wonderful people and experienced moments of sharing, emotion and true happiness ! Also, I thank with gratitude all the brides and grooms and photographers or videographers who allowed me to illustrate this website with their magnificent photos or videos.
Looking forward to meeting you and discovering your love story !
your wedding celebrant in France and classical crossover singer
« A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.» John Lennon