Your wedding celebrant in South of France - crossover singer
- Ariane Douguet -
Paris - Provence - abroad
Unique "wedding celebrant in south of France" services
the touch of French elegance for your big Day
Welcome dear lovers ! My name is Ariane and I’m a French English-speaking wedding celebrant in South of France & classical crossover singer. So you have decided to get married and you’re planning a destination wedding in France ? Congratulations ! France is the country of love and romance, the ideal romantic place to get married. I am madly in love with my beautiful country. So, you’re looking for a wedding celebrant in Provence or a wedding celebrant in Paris ?
Together, let’s create the perfect Alchemy during a ceremony full of meaning and emotion that will sublime your union.
Together, let's celebrate Love and Life !
Discover my officiant singer’s approach in video
Thank you Claire & Romain for that everlasting gift – video @desimagesetvous
Ariane is an authentic person, empathetic and a wonderful singer. Our wedding ceremony was one of the most beautiful moments of our lives, by its emotional intensity and the simple beauty of this moment. From the construction to the realization of this moment, Ariane accompanies you with a deep respect for who you are, what you have been and what you want to be, alone and together. More than a simple artifice, the ceremony is a real cathartic process, personal and conjugal, that each groom should undertake before joining the great adventure of marriage. Thank you Ariane, for these words and all these notes that have made our hearts turn upside down. A moment of eternity.
Together, let's create the wedding ceremony of your dreams !
A poetic time of joy & sharing that will unite
the elegant French Art de Vivre with your unique personalities…
The French Art de Vivre is a combination of elements that take root in our history and culture of France. It involves the sense of detail, elegance, aesthetics & freedom. I invite you to live out a true-life fairytale made to measure wedding ceremony.
What’s a French symbolic wedding ceremony ?
If you do not wish, or are unable to have a religious ceremony (unbeliever, divorced, a couple where both have different religions, remarriage, gay or lesbian union, LGBT…), a French tailor-made symbolic wedding ceremony is an awesome romantic way to celebrate your love and commitment.
I invite you to experience a ceremony which is 100% personalised to you, full of music, rituals, emotions and meaning, always respecting your beliefs and your cultural origins. So, we will celebrate your love and commitment to each other as you embark on the adventure of life together.
In short, my role – as your wedding celebrant in south of France – is to create a magical moment in time that highlights your relationship to the most important people in your life.
Beware : a celebrant is not currently a legal entity in France : a legal marriage contract must therefore be signed before the Maire (France) or in your own country as the legal requirements for getting married in France are quite complex and can be particularly difficult for non residents.
Your made to measure French wedding ceremony
Marriage allows love to be spoken, to be sung, to be celebrated. Love needs to be expressed in a sacred way, It needs rituals, pledges of how it incarnates the wondrous and the divine.
D. Sonet, Découvrons l’amour
First, you choose the place that best corresponds to you (a church, the place in which you are holding your reception, a beach, a forest, a chapel, a garden…). Then I conceive and make your personalised ceremony possible, in accordance with the sacred significance of this day, with you and for you.
Together, let’s create your made to measure wedding ceremony
I propose you to exchange your vows, your consent and rings during an intense & unique moment of sharing, all in music with your loved ones.
Therefore, I invite you to create a bespoke French symbolic wedding ceremony embodying your:
- couple, your love story and Life project,
- your individual personalities,
- cultural heritage,
- beliefs, your philosophical & spiritual convictions
Furthermore, if you both have different belief or religion, I can assist you in the creation of a tailor-made spiritual ceremony. In this way, your cultural traditions or religious symbols can be incorporated according to your wishes.
Bilingual wedding ceremony in English & French
If your couple is bilingual, a part of yourguests do not speak French or English. So, my full script will be in two languages : I will continuously switch between languages as your perfect bilingual wedding celebrant in South of France – here’s an exemple of a bilingual ceremony I have officiated in Provence
Why you should choose me as your wedding celebrant in South of France ?
My dual expertise : French English speaking wedding celebrant in South of France & classical crossover singer
As a bilingual professional officiant (French, English) certified by the International Wedding Institute, my role is to guide you hand in hand in your reflection & the preparation, creation & celebration of your bespoke symbolic engagement ceremony.
I am also a professional classical crossover singer with a glam chic repertoire ranging from classical music to contemporary modern songs (Ave Maria, opera, gospel, spirituals, jazz, film music, pop).
BEWARE I don’t officiate without singing
The role of music & my singing during your ceremony
Music is a magical link for emotions and transcendence. It unites generations and cultures. My singing will be the thread, revealing all the beauty, joy and grace of your wedding ceremony, with that special French touch: a rare and exclusive distinctive service, designed to ‘enchant’ your union.
A thousand year (cover by Ariane Douguet) – Pauline & Sargon’s wedding ceremony in abbey in Salon de Provence
I’ll be there (cover by Ariane Douguet) Sandrine & Keith’s wedding ceremony in Rayol Canadel French riviera
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent. Victor Hugo
Emotions, joy, French elegance
First of all, your relationship and your story are unique ! For this reason, I take the time to listen to you & identify your wishes. That’s why, every ceremony I create is equally unique.
Together, we will completely customize the wedding ceremony your dreams. First, you’ll be the center of your love celebration. Your ceremony script will be personal, romantic & unique. It will reflect your love story & your individual personalities.
A marriage preparation & a creative process
Everything is to be defined together. The choice of words, rituals, the music and my singing will reflect your love, your values and create the desired atmosphere. Consequently, this moment might be tinged with solemnity, joy, gratitude, spirituality, poetry, romantism or magic … it’s up to you to choose !
Then, I will be at your side on the big day as your wedding celebrant in South of France and/or singer, creating the special bond between you, your family and your guests. Finaly, you will commit yourselves sincerely and will exchange your vows, your consent and your rings in an intense moment of sharing and emotion. Thus, all your family and friends will feel as involved as both of you.
Ariane, the fairy who brought a magical dimension to our wedding … Thank you for all your generosity, talent and the emotions you inspired in all our guests. We will never forget this ceremony.
Dear Ariane, Thank you so much for all your help during the months leading up to our wedding. You created a ceremony that captured our relationship perfectly. Your kindness, dynamism, positivity, and excellent advice made working with you an absolute pleasure. Our families were taken aback by your voice, your charisma, and your elegance, and your interpretation of “Con te Partiro” will forever remain in our memories… We recommend your services to anyone who wishes to make their big day unforgettable, alongside an exceptional officiant singer Love, Mitchel & Marie
Whatever the form of celebration you have in mind (big weddingor an intimate elopement, wedding anniversary or a vow renewal) and the style of your wedding (intimate or public, traditional or more creative, bohochic or classical, simple or sophisticated), everything is done to simplify your life !
1. Getting to know each other
Free first discovery meeting (appointment, skype, whatsapp or phonecall) to ensure that we share a good feeling and match our ceremony vision.
We will break the ice. I will listen to you to understand your wishes and will answer your questions to decide if I am the right person to accompany you as your officiant _ singer.
After our meeting, I will send you a quote which will lead to the signature of a contract if you choose me as your wedding celebrant in South of France.
2. Collaboration (unlimited contact)
On the basis of an interactive coaching session which will allow you to relive the memories of how you both met and the story of your couple, I will guide you and help to free your creativity in order to give shape to your dream ceremony ( style & content with the musical program incorporated)
creation of your secular ceremony in English – French – bilingual
- unlimited exchanges with the bride and groom (appointment, skype, telephone, mail, questionnaires)
- contact with your best man, main maid of honour & relatives (family, friends, children) participating in the ceremony : assistance in writing their testimonies
- creation of rituals to symbolize your commitment + provision of accessories (lantern, wood olive chalice …)
- advice on the choice of poems & readings
- writing the biography and the whole text of your french secular ceremony
- assistance in writing your vows, exchanging consents / rings
- creation of the musical programme with my songs chosen from my repertoire – Accompaniment options: a capella, orchestral soundtrack or other instruments of your choice (string quartet, piano, harp, jazz band, guitar…)
- writing the scenario for your ceremony with the integrated music programme for your final approval
- assistance with the staging of the ceremony according to venue
- guidance in the writing of the ceremony booklet
3. the big day
I will take charge of the coordination with the various participants in the ceremony. I’ll allow to fully experience your event and make the best of the presence of your nearest and dearest loved ones. I will then stand by your side to sing and celebrate your love as your wedding celebrant in south of France & singer. Of course, I always adapt my look (colour and style) in harmony with the theme, venue and decoration of your wedding.
@ Pierre Sautel
Your French officiant singer the big Day
- coordination with the venue & the different service providers (wedding planner, wedding designer, DJ, videographer, photographer, florist…..) that I contact in the weeks preceding your special day
- arrival on site 3 hours in advance to check the correct installation of the ceremony area according to our forecasts. + possibility of meeting on site the day before (depending on location)
- provision of my white lectern & sound equipment – I have sound equipment in the Vaucluse for small ceremonies of less than 80 people. In the other instances, I invite you to use your DJ for a quality sound system for the ceremony
- rehearsal with the musicians + sound test with the DJ
- outfit coordinated with the colours and theme of your wedding: I will submit proposals to you for an appropriate long dress with my “French touch” of elegance to complement your setting
- welcome your guests
- coordination of rituals & the contribution of your loved ones or children during the ceremony
- celebration and songs for your secular ceremony
Finally, your wedding ceremony will be a unique and unforgettable moment, one of the most beautiful memories that last a life time, for you, your family and your guests Kind words – testimonials
I’m based in Avignon in Provence Luberon near the French Riviera in South east of France & in Paris
Classical crossover singer and wedding celebrant in south of France, I specialise in destination wedding in France and abroad.
I travel throughout France and internationally according to your requests :
- in a palace in Paris, Cannes, Geneva, Brussels
- lavender in Valensole in Alpes-de-Haute-Provence
- olive trees in Provence in the Alpilles Vaucluse (84),
- with the song of the Luberon cicadas,
- a church or a manade in the Camargue,
- under an oak tree from a bastide in Aix-en-Provence,
- a beach of Porquerolles Var (83) or in Mauritius,
- the calanques of Marseille Bouches du Rhône (13)
- a Loire château
- on a boat off Saint Tropez or Corsica
- in a dream villa on the French Riviera in the Alpes Maritimes (06)
- a Riad in Marrakech,
- in a chapel in Santorini or Mykonos
- or a luxurious setting in Gstaad, Switzerland,
- in the heart of the snow in Megève, Courchevel, Chamonix, Meribel,
- a tropical garden in the French overseas departments of Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint Barthélémy or Bali,
- in a palace in Monaco, Monte Carlo, Venice or Saint Petersburg,
- at the sumptuous ressort domaine des étangs in Massignac,
- a vineyard in Bordeaux or on the slopes of Uzès in the Gard (30) in Languedoc-Roussillon
- under a ceremonial arch in Versailles, Lyon, Lille, Biarritz, Carcassonne, Nice, Toulouse, Nîmes, Strasbourg…
Let’s celebrate your elopement in Provence
I have a special relationship with a number of musicians (string quartet, piano, organ, harp, cello, jazz band…) and other service providers (decorators, set designers, landscape artists, florists, makeup artists, hairdressers, video artists, photographers, DJs…). All are renowned for their talent and professionalism. Above all, I appreciate them for their sensitivity and their team spirit, which are indispensable / essential to create a quality event in a serene and harmonious atmosphere.
To conclude, during these years, I have met many wonderful people and experienced moments of sharing, emotion and true happiness ! Also, I thank with gratitude all the brides and grooms and photographers or videographers who allowed me to illustrate this website with their magnificent photos or videos.
Choose me as your wedding celebrant in France
“There are no coincidences, only encounters” Paul Eluard
French English speaking wedding celebrant – classical crossover singer
Location : Paris & Provence, France
mobile throughout France and internationally
☎ + 33 (0)6 12 69 58 97
I am contactable 7 days a week
If the universe has brought you here, it’s already a sign that something has happened between us !
Dear lovers, I want you to fully live your dream wedding ceremony. I can take you and your dream even further than you can imagine…
Children who attend my ceremonies call me “the fairy”! Your wedding ceremony that we will create and share together is a magic memorable celebration of your love! Your smiles, your tears of joy and our exchanged glances will be our treasure.
In order to prepare this amazing and unforgettable moment together, please fill out the form below to make an appointment for a “discovery” call.
I will be very open to hear your dreams & wishes (which you may not even suspect exist) and will be happy to give you all the information you need (my approach, my inspiration, my prices). I look forward to hearing your story!
After our call, I will send you a free quote. I invite you to fill in this form for a free discovery call.
Because the personal relationship we create is essential for your unique personal ceremony, I make a point of honour to create a bond with you from the very beginning. Sending you an anonymous price brochure is not my philosophy.
Please fill in the form.
By knowing your approximate budget for the ceremony, I will be able to tell you if we can collaborate. Let’s avoid to waste your precious time on a useless meeting.
I can’t wait to hear your love story !
I love discovering new couples and I will be happy to answer you within 48 hours. Check your mailbox . Your junk mail or spam folder too, just in case…